RRPC are delighted to announce their membership to the recent creation of pickleballEngland, a not for profit Association, focussed on supporting the growth of pickleball in England.
pickleballEngland’s initial objectives:
- Organise tournaments for all to enjoy
- Create an organisation of active elected regional Directors that support pickleballengland objectives in their area
- Create regional Leagues to enable local competitive play
- Create regional and national Ladders to enable competitive play and focus on improving players’ game
- Create a pickleballEngland website (please check us out at www.pickleballengland.org)
- Gather information and statistics to measure the growth of pickleball in England and appropriate demographics
- Set in motion the process of having our first AGM and elections of Regional Directors
The first tournament, the English OPEN will take place from 22-25th August 2019 (it is this tournament that will generate some profit to pay for the pickleballengland.org website and other costs)
RRPC encourages all of its Members to register as individual members at https://www.pickleballengland.org/individual-membership/
In order to be recognised by Sport England at least 750 individual players registered with pickleballEngland are required
You can show your support for pickleballEngland by registering as a player.
What’s in it for you?
As a registered player, you would receive pickleball England regular newsletter; be eligible to enter pickleballEngland Leagues and Ladders; receive negotiated discounts or special offers; be eligible for annual bursary award to participate in IPTPA Coaching if you want to become a pickleball Coach; receive an individual voting right at our AGM.
You are encouraged to visit the pickleballEngland website : www.pickleballengland.org and to submit any questions that you may have directly to them.